Well hello again! Thought it was due for an update! I've been made moderator for protagonize! wooo!! I'm so pleased. It's gonna be so exciting! :)
Back in the here and now, I just stayed up all night doing an essay with a bunch of students in the computer room at uni (was such a laugh!). It involved all of the boys just playing youtube videos and laughing about how they were still only on 100 words (out of the 3000). The energy drinks we went and got from Sainsbury's at midnight made us all into lunatics! Even the random facts on the back of the cheesestring packets were hysterically funny (yes, tears).
So I fiiiinally handed it in at 9am! Such a nice feeling. I couldn't believe I'd actually finished it. I travelled back home on the tube like a zombie and went to sleep for 7 lovely hours. So now, I'm awake and my sleeping pattern is all messed up. Hmm...and gotta start revising soon for my two exams next week. Argh! But after than, I'm done! Finito! A glorious stretch of 4 months holiday. To chill. Relax...and do nothing!! Can't wait!
But aaanyway, thought it was about time for another poem! So here it is...let's see...
Today's topic: Decision
She could feel it advancing,
The tension, the time!
Her palms were sweating,
'It's going to be fine.'
This was the stop,
No going back now,
She walked off the train,
Begun looking around.
It all happened so quick.
Why was she doing this!
From a passing flit,
To a meaningless kiss.
It didn't seem right,
But no cause for alarm
Yet so short was her sight
She never saw the harm.
Sunday January 1st, 2023
3 years ago


1 comment:
Yay, we are both mods! :)
Post a Comment