Friday, 1 May 2009

This is what I have done today: drunk tea, eaten chocolate, made and taken quizzes on facebook, browsed the internet, read some crummy bits of sources for my essay, looked desperately at my messy room, been to some gardens with my mum, stroked hunter my cat, talked to juno, talked to ana, browsed facebook, listened to enrique, checked protag, typed aimlessly, shuffled my papers around to feel like im doing something, eaten more chocolate, drunken more tea, checked protag again, transferred some money to my Venice fund, groaned at the prospect of doing work, checked twitter, groaned again, typed the title to my essay and tried several different formats on it (bold, italics, bold and italics, centered..) …and subsequently still have done no work...
*sigh* such are the symptoms of having procrastination disease.
I just hope you haven't caught it...(yet).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

*sigh* I also suffer from Procrastinitis.