Tuesday, 21 April 2009

Oh and I almost forgot!! I got a story featured today on Protagonize! I was totally not expecting it...suddenly everyone was writing "congrats" on my profile, and that's only when I realised it!
I just stuffed up the story bout a month back, cos I thought I might as well; it was quite an old one I found on my hard drive floating around in the Stories folder and thought I'd put it up to see if it could go anywhere. I have a vague idea of where I want it to go - but not really; emphasis on the 'vague' lol. Well, anyway, you can go check it out if you so wish...but don't be expecting anything marvellous! lol VOILA!

Also, just thought I'd start randomly posting words or phrases that I particularly take a fancy to, that I might come across from day to day.
One I just found today, was in reference to our good old British Sunday roasts..and you usually ask for "all the trimmings". That's everything you could possibly want! Ha love it :D

No comments: