The daily writing isn't going as well as I'd hoped...but better some writing than nothing at all, right!? And if I force myself to do it, then I won't want to. So better just to stick to doing it when I feel like it. :D So anyway, things have been mostly uneventful...meant to be getting down to my assignments but that's really not happening (usual story). Eerm, yes, just been watching films instead. And I think I'm going to try and get an early night's sleep tonight. Since the mornings are nice and sunny now, it seem a pity and a waste to be spending them lounging under duvet covers. And the sunshine is so rare here, it seems madness to while it away! :)
So anyway, here's a random little poem I did on the topic of Wishes:
Warm me like a cup of tea,
Cuddle me like an old teddy,
Tell me that I'm just being silly,
Cos you think I'm real pretty.
Sunday January 1st, 2023
3 years ago


2 comments:
"... but better some writing than nothing at all, right?"
Exactly! I think you've done great so far, considering you weren't writing at all for quite some time :)
Thanks Marc! And it's nice to know that someone is actually reading my blog! lol I do read yours, even if I don't comment :)
Post a Comment