Hmm, feeling pretty tired this evening...Think i might just give a link to a branch of a story I just wrote over on protag. That took me long enough. That's the thing...I can only ever write bits at a time, cos it takes me so long to write so little. I edit it about 20 times before I'm happy with it! *sigh* I have to come to terms with my perfectionist nature.
Well here it is...
http://www.protagonize.com/stories/view.aspx?storyID=4259&branchID=25820#comment31462
p.s. It is advisable to read at least the first branch to get an idea of the story.
Must...go...to...bed. *eyelids droop*
Au revoir!!
Rose @>}-----
Sunday January 1st, 2023
3 years ago


1 comment:
Rare is the post I make to Protag that hasn't been read and re-read ten times before I click publish. So I feel your pain :)
For example: each chapter of A Fighting Chance gets an initial run through a few days before it goes up. I'll go over it once or twice before loading up Protag and pasting it into the story box.
Then I'll edit it again before hitting Preview. Then I'll change another five things before finally finding that Publish button.
I don't go that nuts with everything I post (thank the lord) and occasionally I'll get it almost right on the first attempt. That's extremely rare though.
If I wasn't such a perfectionist I'd have written a whole lot more over there. Thankfully I'm generally able to ignore that trait in my writing practice. I'm pretty much forced to, really.
Okay that got stupid long. Sorry, I should be in bed. G'night!
Post a Comment