Ah, it's so late and I'm practically dropping off to sleep right at my desk. I should write something but not feeling particularly inspired right now. Just been doing a bit of commenting over on protagonize. It feels good to make some fair judgements that you know will be gratefully received by other writers. I know I always appreciate any comments I get, so when I hover over the comment box of someone's story, I just think, "why not!"
It feels so nice to be back on protagonize, see what everyone's been up to...read the latest stuff and post some of my own inspiration. I've really missed that time when I can just bring out a string of satisfying description and get that fulfilment of really capturing what I'm wanting to say. (gah my shoulders are aching like mad!)
Right, well my bed is calling loudly to me (even though it is piled high with strewn clothing)...I will definitely write something on here tomorrow, to make up for my rambling this evening. Which is easy, cos I do it all the time!The rambling I mean.
RIGHT. Until tomorrow then!! x
Sunday January 1st, 2023
3 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment